Take Care Of Your Candle:
- Burn candle within sight
- Do not burn more than 4 hours at a time
- Discontinue use when ¼’’ of wax remains
- Keep out of the reach of children & pets
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire
- Place candle on temperature safe surfaces
- Keep wax pool free of debris
- To avoid overheating and sooting, keep wick centered and trimmed to ¼’’ at all times
If your candle is not releasing a strong fragrance:
- Single wick candles are meant to be used in smaller rooms and double or triple wick candles are best for larger rooms.
- Trim your wicks and keep them trimmed regularly
- Do not place lit candle near a vent or fan.
- Do not burn candle longer than the recommended time of 3-4 hours.